How to make your own CBD-infused bath salt
Last updated Published
Is there anything more relaxing than a soothing bath after a long day at work? We aren’t talking the whole nine yards; candles, scented oils, rose petals and some whale music but, instead, some health-boosting bath salts infused with the fabled cannabinoid, CBD.
ADD A HEALTH BOOSTING FIZZ TO BATH TIME
CBD is held in high regard for its ability to promote improved well-being, as well as providing all the therapeutic value of cannabis without the psychoactive side effects. What better way to truly relax than with the amplified effect of the CBD and bathwater soothing muscles.
Don’t for one second think this kind of luxury is exclusive to the ladies, trust us when we say both men and women will be fighting over the bathroom when they have experienced the fizz of CBD bath salts.
CBD INFUSED BATH SALTS RECIPE
Servings: 4-5 cups
Preperation time: 30 minutes
- 60ml or ¼ cup of CBD oil/ CBD Infused olive oil
- 4 cups of Epsom Salts
- 20 drops of essential oils
- 1 lemon and/or orange
The CBD oil can be store bought or homemade and added to the mixture, or you can create some CBD infused olive oil beforehand using the recipe listed below. The only minor alteration needed is replacing the THC strain with a CBD-only strain. If you choose CBD infused olive oil, any excess oil can be used on dinner that night!
- Fine grater
- Large bowl
- Rubber gloves
- 3 Mason jars
- Rubber duck (optional)
- Start by zesting both the orange and the lemon. Using the fine grater, stop when you see the inner white flesh of both. You can use just a lemon if you prefer. The zest acts as a pleasant aroma and to provide some color, so experiment with your preference.
- In the large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and the zest. Make sure you wear gloves when doing so. Blend by hand until all ingredients are combined thoroughly.
- Transfer the mixture into as many mason jars as needed. Now all you have to do is add the equivalent to ¾-1 cup worth of CBD infused bath salts to your bath, sit back and relax as you feel the fizz soothing your body.