John Doe

0 reviews Be the first

John Doe (Devil’s Harvest Seeds)
John Doe (Devil’s Harvest Seeds)
John Doe (Devil’s Harvest Seeds)
John Doe (Devil’s Harvest Seeds)
John Doe (Devil’s Harvest Seeds)
John Doe (Devil’s Harvest Seeds)
More pictures
John Doe (Devil’s Harvest Seeds)
John Doe (Devil’s Harvest Seeds)
John Doe (Devil’s Harvest Seeds)
Genetics
Sativa-dominant (60%)
Parents
G13 Indica
THC
20-22%
CBD
Unknown
Smell & flavour
Sweet
Strawberry
Diesel
Effect
Motivated
Narcotic
Happy
Uplifting
Relaxed

John Doe: He’s Dead! Nope, Just Baked

John Doe has risen from the dead... The 60% sativa dominance of John Doe gets you hyped, while the remaining 40% indica puts you into a chill comatose state. The THC-content spans between 20-22%, a potent strain indeed. G13 Indica and Strawberry Sour Diesel are the parents of this cultivar.

The flowering stage lasts for 65-75 days. It’s a relatively high-yielding strain, however, John Doe doesn’t like overcrowding, hence many John Doe plants shouldn’t be planted tightly next to each other. John Doe is a tall plant, perfectly suitable for expert growers. Novice growers should stick with easy-to-grow autoflowers, rather than John Doe.

Grow your own John Doe

Grow difficulty
Difficult
Flowering type
Photoperiod
Flowering time
9-11 weeks
Harvest time (outdoor)
October
Yield (indoor)
Large
Yield (outdoor)
Large
Height (indoor)
Tall
Height (outdoor)
Tall

Lineage of John Doe

Fold Unfold

Breeder / Seed Bank(s)

No reviews yet, be the first!