White Diesel

0 reviews Be the first

White Diesel (White Label)
White Diesel (White Label)
More pictures
White Diesel (White Label)
Genetics
Indica-dominant (60%)
Parents
NYC Diesel
THC
High
CBD
Unknown
Smell & flavour
Diesel
Spicy
Lemon
Sweet
Grape
Fruity
Effect
Relaxed
Happy
Cerebral
Creative
Strong

White Diesel: This Diesel Is A Powerful One

This strain can be easily mistaken for a hybrid deriving from Diesel and White Widow, but actually, White Diesel is an interesting phenotype which derived solely from NYC Diesel. The “White” in its name comes from the fact that its buds are covered with a white blanket of trichome crystals. The 60% indica genetics induce relaxing sensations, while the remaining 40% sativa vibes lift you off that couch.

White Diesel enjoys sunny and Mediterranean climates; growers adjust their grow environments to mimic these settings. This strain is considered a heavy yielder - bountiful amounts of crystal-covered nugs can be expected. The flowering time lasts for 50-65 days, and it’s a medium-sized strain. It’s safe to say that indoor growers love this strain.

Grow your own White Diesel

Grow difficulty
Medium
Flowering type
Photoperiod
Flowering time
7-9 weeks
Harvest time (outdoor)
September/October
Yield (indoor)
Large
Yield (outdoor)
Large
Height (indoor)
Medium
Height (outdoor)
Medium

Genetic lineage of White Diesel

Fold Unfold
  • White Diesel
    • NYC Diesel
      • Mexican Sativa
        • Durban
          • Landrace from South Africa
        • Mexican
          • Landrace from Mexico
        • Pakistani Hash Plant
          • Landrace from Pakistan
      • Afghani
        • Landrace from Afghanistan

Breeders

No reviews yet, be the first!